The Bachelor of Business (Major in Management and Marketing) is a programme which will groom you to be more business-savvy in order to prepare for the exciting challenges in the new economy. It is an excellent all-rounded choice for those who wish to progress in a business management career. This programme is one of the most popular and dynamic degrees offered by The University of Newcastle, Australia.
Year 1 Intakes
January, June and August
Year 2 Intake
The programme can be completed within 3 years.
For students granted with exemptions, this programme may be completed within 2 years.
- This programme consists of 32 modules
- 2 semesters in Year 1; 3 trimesters in Year 2 and 3
- 4 modules are taught in each semester/trimester by both University faculty and local lecturers
This programme is specially designed with the objective of giving students with GCE O-Levels or its equivalent a head start to a bachelor's degree programme. Year 1 consists of bridging components to prepare students for further undergraduate studies. Year 2 and 3 represent an accelerated programme which allows a typical 3-year programme to be completed in 2 years.
Students may also enjoy the benefit of transferring or completing their studies on campus in Australia.
As a graduate of this programme, you will be equipped to take advantage of career opportunities in the following professions:
- Business Management
- Retail Management
- Advertising & Promotions Management
- Industrial Relations
- Small & Medium Enterprise Management
- Foreign Economic Relations
- International Trade
- International Marketing & Investments
- Tourism & Hospitality Management